- From my base in South London I cover a large area including; Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Kent and Sussex. I am happy to travel to other destinations throughout the UK but please note additional fees may apply.
- I’m happy to postpone a shoot if a family member becomes ill. All I ask is that you give me as much notice as possible, especially if I’m travelling a long distance.
- If you would like to cancel your shoot entirely I require 7 days notice. If this notice period is not met you will forfeit your £50 deposit. I try to be as accommodating as possible and do recognise that things often come up. Let me know of changing circumstances as soon as possible and I will do my utmost to help.
- Gift vouchers make a wonderful present. You can buy a voucher which covers the shoot cost or include a product credit as well. Please Contact Me to discuss the options available.
- I am fully insured with public liability insurance.
BEFORE THE SHOOT
- There are so many places that we can go, some more suitable than others. We will discuss all the possibilities during your pre-shoot consultation.
- If using natural light it’s best to do the shoot as close to sunrise or sunset as possible. I find that children are best in the morning and so will often suggest this option. I’m happy to work around schedules but the importance of light cannot be emphasized enough. As you may imagine there’s more flexibility with studio shoots given that we are in control of the light.
- As a rough guide most shoots take approximately 2 hours, although this can be extended if necessary. There’s more information on shoot lengths within the Shoot Guide page.
- If shooting on location I recommend bringing a change of clothes for each person, any props you would like to include and of course all of your normal items for a day out; wipes are essential.
- If you had your heart set on an outdoors shoot and the weather is not on our side then I am happy to reschedule. However, we can always do the session in your home and pop outside when the weather allows.
- We will go through this in detail during the pre-shoot consultation but if you have any specific questions don’t hesitate to get in touch using the Contact page.
- I am happy to photograph people of all ages. I adapt my style depending on who is being photographed but always make sure people are relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera.
- Pets are as much a part of the family as anyone else. That being said, I would request that you bring an additional person to the shoot so the animals can be looked after when not being photographed. Without that person I often find pets can disrupt things a little too much.
- The session fee includes the whole family and grandparents as standard. If you would like extended family to be photographed as well there is an extra charge due to the added time needed.
AFTER THE SHOOT
- Two weeks after the shoot I will come to your home and show all of the images. We use this time to discuss the photos, I advise on changes that can be made and am on hand to answer questions.
- I remove blemishes as standard but generally have a light touch with regards to skin manipulation. Don’t worry, anything undesirable and not permanent will be removed; spots, grazes, scratches etc.
- I do not have a minimum spend on any of my shoots.
- I advise clients to budget for at least £1000 to spend on products after the shoot. Most will spend anywhere between £750 to £2000.
- I offer digital files either as downloads or on USB. If purchased, you are granted a personal license to create prints for personal use or to be given to family members. You are not entitled to sell these images or enter them into competitions. I retain the copyright on all my images.